The residue monitoring data are online.
California finds few pesticide violations
11/20/2012 11:59:00 AM
- California Walnut Board honored for IPM efforts
- Letter: Online organic resource fights misinformation
- CBC report reveals pesticide residues in organic produce
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Lettuce certified as pesticide free
- Alliance for Food and Farming takes on ‘Dirty Dozen’
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.