Study: consumers confused by local and organics
05/28/2014 3:28:48 PMA new study shows some consumers confuse the words "local" and "organic" when it comes to food. Researchers... Read more.
Urban Organics begins shipping greens
05/28/2014 10:39:49 AMThere’s a new organic grower in the Twin Cities organic produce market, and it’s a unique... Read more.
Organic summit tackles tight supplies
05/23/2014 4:22:28 PMExpansion of the domestic supply of organic crops topped the agenda for a two-day meeting of the Farmers... Read more.
Debbie Stabenow receives Public Servant Award
05/21/2014 11:59:57 AMThe Organic Trade Association, Brattleboro, Vt., honored Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow with the Public Servant... Read more.
Fruits and vegetables continue to show organic gains
05/16/2014 12:12:24 PMFruits and vegetables continue to post double-digit gains in the organic food and products sector. New... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice