USDA issues grants for local, organic foods
09/29/2014 4:46:23 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is pushing local and organic foods with a new round of grants. Agriculture... Read more.
Shenandoah Growers taps VP
09/26/2014 11:47:58 AMShenandoah Growers, Harrisonburg, Va., has named Steve Wright vice president of sales and has added... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/24/2014 5:31:04 PMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
United FreshFacts report shows growth in value-added
09/24/2014 1:57:07 PMDouble-digit increases in value-added produce sales at U.S. retail stores highlight a new report on... Read more.
San Miguel expands in Georgia, California
09/24/2014 11:02:12 AMSpecialty greens grower-shipper San Miguel Produce Inc. is building a new plant in Georgia and expanding... Watch Video.
- Vidalia onion start date case appeal set for arguments
- SunSelect ready to ship first harvest from California greenhouse
- Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year