UPDATED: Court says USDA is sole enforcer for organics
01/07/2014 2:53:40 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 9) The California Court of Appeals ruled consumers do not have the right to... Read more.
Organic Trade Association names new CEO
01/07/2014 1:11:05 PMThe Organic Trade Association has named Laura Batcha to the non-profit’s top job, following former... Read more.
Sale of Earthbound Farm a done deal
01/03/2014 4:06:24 PMEarthbound Farm is officially operating under new ownership, but business as usual is promised as... Read more.
Egyptian exporter now shipping to North America
01/02/2014 4:18:03 PMAn Egyptian exporter has begun shipping fresh produce to North America. Cairo-based Pico shipped herbs to... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up