Shenandoah Growers taps VP
09/26/2014 11:47:58 AMShenandoah Growers, Harrisonburg, Va., has named Steve Wright vice president of sales and has added... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/24/2014 5:31:04 PMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
United FreshFacts report shows growth in value-added
09/24/2014 1:57:07 PMDouble-digit increases in value-added produce sales at U.S. retail stores highlight a new report on... Read more.
Door to Door Organics expands Chicago operations
09/24/2014 12:58:47 PMOnline grocer Door to Door Organics has increased its presence in Chicago with a new warehouse and... Watch Video.
Frieda’s shipping organic heirloom apples
09/22/2014 4:08:41 PMFrieda’s Specialty Produce is now shipping organic heirloom apples. Los Alamitos, Calif.-based Frieda’s ships Oregon-grown cox’s... Read more.
Vilsack appoints members to National Organic Standards Board
09/19/2014 2:55:54 PMFour new members are set to join the National Organic Standards Board in January, having been appointed... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales