Vilsack appoints members to National Organic Standards Board
09/19/2014 2:55:54 PMFour new members are set to join the National Organic Standards Board in January, having been appointed... Read more.
Specialties sruge while organics lag
09/19/2014 2:16:31 PMDepending on the supplier, demand for specialties and organic produce remains consistent to better than... Read more.
Red Sun starts Virginia greenhouse tomatoes
09/17/2014 10:43:16 PMRed Sun Farms’ first crop of tomatoes on the vine from its Dublin, Va., greenhouse facility... Read more.
Procacci joins Sesame Street Eat Brighter! campaign
09/15/2014 12:54:27 PMProcacci Bros. Sales Corp., is the latest produce company to promote its products through Sesame Street... Read more.
Social media event spotlights organics
09/11/2014 4:42:27 PMSince it was launched Sept. 8, the social media festival Organic-Palooza has exposed millions of consumers... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes