Market Fresh hires tomato facility internal accountant
11/26/2013 1:44:21 PMMarket Fresh Produce recently hired Rosie Conde as an internal accountant with the tomato repacking... Read more.
Village Farms begins repairs
11/25/2013 2:30:03 PMDelta, British Columbia-based Village Farms International Inc. is in the process of rebuilding some hail-damaged... Read more.
Clever packaging helps give onion, potato retail sales a boost
11/24/2013 1:29:23 PMGrowers and shippers continue their quest to make potatoes and onions stand out in the supermarket. Grand... Read more.
Growers adopt tactic: selling based on use
11/24/2013 1:15:40 PMToronto-based grower-shipper EarthFresh Foods Inc. is marketing bagged potatoes by their usage rather than color,... Read more.
Gourmet Trading launches flow-wrapped tray asparagus
11/21/2013 3:41:42 PMGourmet Trading Co. is introducing a tray and flow-wrapped asparagus product. The tray, available in any... Read more.
Consumers say size matters when it comes to labels
11/21/2013 12:40:58 PMProduce labels are increasingly important to consumers who want easy-to-read nutrition information on everything and... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution