He was named executive vice president of sales and marketing at Apio in 1999.
Casazza has been a member of FPFC for more than 20 years. He served on several committees and joined the board of directors in 2007.
Until recently, he served on the advisory committee of the Southeastern Produce Council.
Elected directors were also introduced:
- Mark Carroll, Gelson’s/Mayfair Markets;
- Brian Cook, San Miguel Produce;
- Greg Corrigan, Raley’s Supermarkets;
- Kelly Craner, B&C Fresh Sales;
- Dave Howald, California Avocado Commission;
- Debbie Jackson, Supervalu;
- Kent Kuwata, Smart & Final Corp.;
- Rick Montoya, Ready Pac Foods Inc.;
- Jeff Oberman, United Fresh Produce Association;
- Jennifer Pelayo, Advantage Sales & Marketing;
- Chris Robinson, The Pinery LLC;
- Roger Schroeder, Stater Bros. Markets;
- Ken Silveira, Mastronardi Produce; and
- Connie Stukenberg, CS Sales & Marketing for Results.