Bengard plans to ship black plum varieties from Chile through April. Peaches and nectarines would likely wind down by the end of March.
Strong volumes for some Chilean stone fruit
03/06/2013 07:35:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sustainability/Going Green business updates
- UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Deardorff Family Farms plans direct-to-consumer program
- Corn company now known as GloriAnn Farms