The Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
United Fresh 2014 expo notes 4
06/20/2014 10:54:00 AM
The Packer staff
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?