Yerecic Label has added multiple produce Great on the Grill labels to their product offerings.
Yerecic Label’s new line gives consumers information on how to prepare produce on the grill, according to a news release.
The Great on the Grill line sports a grill-shaped design and Yerecic’s LabelBling effects.
Instructions on the inside of the label provide information on proper heat, cook time and slice size to help consumers prepare grilled produce dishes, according to the release.
The five new Great on the Grill designs include:
- Great on the Grill PLU-sized single-layer label for loose produce with sparkle inks;
- Fruit is Great on the Grill peelable label with sparkle inks;
- Veggies are Great on the Grill peelable label with sparkle inks;
- Produce is Great on the Grill peelable label with sparkle inks; and
- Great on the Grill 2-inch circle single layer with holographics.
“Grilling continues to be a favorite cooking style of consumers both for its flavor and its easy cleanup,” Yerecic Label vice president of sales and marketing Rich Thoma said in the release. “It’s important to show consumers that many produce items are great for grilling, and help them experiment with products they may have never grilled before.”