UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
07/21/2014 1:55:51 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 22) As a recall of stone fruit from Wawona Packing Co. expanded to Canada,... Read more.
Farms Fresh Fruit launches new website
07/18/2014 5:49:10 PMFarmers Fresh Fruit Co. has launched a new website, www.wegrowgrapes.com, to promote its line of grapes... Read more.
USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
07/18/2014 3:19:53 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to provide $9.7 million in emergency water assistance to... Read more.
Performance Food Group names executive VP
07/18/2014 1:40:13 PMFoodservice supplier Performance Food Group Inc. has added an executive vice president position to its... Read more.
USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
07/18/2014 1:37:35 PMChinese apples would be allowed long-sought access to the U.S. under a proposed rule from the U.S.... Read more.
$13 million in farm bill for organic certification reimbursements
07/17/2014 1:17:12 PMProducers and handlers can now access $13 million in farm bill funds to help offset the costs of organic... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.