UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
08/21/2014 2:38:38 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Aug. 25) Some schools have increased consumption of fruits and vegetables and other... Watch Video.
4Earth Farms earns highest food safety certification
08/21/2014 1:49:55 PMLos Angeles-based 4Earth Farms has earned the highest certification recognized by the Safe Quality Food... Read more.
Tight supplies pressure sweet potato markets
08/21/2014 12:03:15 PMSouthern sweet potato shippers are set to enjoy a strong market to start the season this fall, with... Read more.
Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
08/21/2014 11:41:48 AMA new series of videos from the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association seeks to help growers navigate... Watch Video.
Stemilt adopts Rushing Rivers pear label
08/21/2014 2:40:25 PMRushing Rivers is the new label for all Stemilt Growers LLC conventional pears, as the company brings... Watch Video.
Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
08/21/2014 12:16:55 PMWith school starting, a Pinterest contest is trying to encourage parents to pack healthier foods in... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised