Lund ranked as leading supply chain logistics firm
08/29/2014 10:10:25 AMThe Allen Lund Co., is being recognized by an industry publication for its work in global supply chain... Read more.
Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
08/27/2014 4:25:34 PMThe Port of Savannah plans to receive South American fruit through a U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Lund staffers drenched in ALS ice bucket challenge
08/27/2014 4:15:03 PMPeople in more than 25 Allen Lund Co. departments and offices have been splashed with buckets of water... Read more.
Legion Logistics recognized in Inc. 5000 list
08/27/2014 8:24:55 AMLegion Logistics LLC has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5,000 companies. The Florence, Ky.-based... Read more.
South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
08/27/2014 8:14:54 AMInternational Cold Storage, a south Florida refrigerated storage and container loading operation, plans to relocate... Read more.
Alsum Farms inks deal with LinkFresh
08/26/2014 4:38:55 PMAlsum Farms & Produce has chosen LinkFresh to revamp its information and management systems. Friesland, Wis.-based... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised