Fuel prices, truck availability weigh on shippers
06/10/2014 3:55:30 PMHUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Fuel prices and truck availability continue to give Michigan grower-shippers headaches. Input costs... Read more.
Importers react to container scanning rules delay
06/10/2014 11:38:36 AMImporters express relief after hearing about a delay to proposed rules requiring the scanning of all... Read more.
Chilean port officials threaten strike
06/05/2014 11:15:49 AMA union representing Chilean port, border and airport officials is threatening to strike over health... Read more.
Truck rates climb as summer rush hits
06/04/2014 12:23:58 PMTruckload rates for produce reefers are as much as 10% higher nationwide than they were a year ago... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice