RWI starts owner-operator education program
04/09/2014 9:22:58 AMRWI Transportation, an asset-based logistics company providing regional and national truckload, expedited, and refrigerated warehousing... Read more.
Freight rates continue upward trend for produce
03/27/2014 3:08:22 PMWhile truck availability might be tight at times in some parts of the U.S. this spring and summer,... Read more.
Rail can be efficient alternative to trucks for produce
03/27/2014 3:00:29 PMMost produce grower-shippers move their fruits and vegetables by truck, but Omaha, Neb.-based Union Pacific... Read more.
Brothers Produce offers cold storage service
03/26/2014 12:09:10 PMHouston-based Brothers Produce has created a new business niche for customers looking for cold storage... Read more.
Legion Logistics honored for hiring veterans
03/11/2014 10:59:58 AMThird-party logistics provider Legion Logistics LLC has been recognized for its employment of veterans. Florence, Kent.-based... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports