LeSaint Logistics hires marketing agency
05/21/2014 11:29:58 AMLeSaint Logistics has hired a marketing agency to handle its transportation-related communications. MindShare Strategies, a firm... Read more.
UPDATED: FDA extends comment deadline on sanitary transport rule
05/19/2014 4:11:54 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, May 21) The Food and Drug Administrative has extended the comment deadline on the... Read more.
Allen Lund joins with Locus Traxx for supply chain monitoring
05/14/2014 9:21:13 AMThe Allen Lund Co.’s software and logistics division has entered into an agreement with Locus... Read more.
Fedefruta lobbies for strike protection
05/09/2014 4:00:03 PMThe leader of Chile’s leading fruit growers association is lobbying for legislation that would protect... Read more.
Carrier Transicold earns CARB verification for emissions
04/28/2014 2:18:57 PMCarrier Transicold has earned full verification from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for its... Read more.
Port Everglades expands produce treatment trucking hours
04/25/2014 2:29:36 PMTo expedite perishable cargo transport, Port Everglades is expanding its hours for produce at two... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million