Mexico, Philadelphia discussing produce arrivals via ship
06/10/2014 4:25:25 PMNortheastern wholesalers are talking with Mexican exporters about bringing Mexico produce into Philadelphia via ocean... Read more.
Fuel prices, truck availability weigh on shippers
06/10/2014 3:55:30 PMHUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Fuel prices and truck availability continue to give Michigan grower-shippers headaches. Input costs... Read more.
Total Quality Logistics launches donation program
06/11/2014 9:15:22 AMFreight brokerage firm Total Quality Logistics is launching a program called Moves that Matter that... Read more.
BNSF adds capacity to Northern states
06/04/2014 2:47:11 PMMore rail capacity is being added to the Northern Plains states, and that could begin to ease the... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Taco Bell gets push back for hating veggie tray for Super Bowl
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Garlic finds way to mainstream; herbs find their niche
- C.H. Robinson introduces new tropical brand
- Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery