UPDATED: Snowstorm causes few problems for Northeast distributors
01/21/2014 2:21:57 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 23) Northeastern wholesalers escaped serious distribution problems after a major storm dumped... Read more.
Carrier Transicold introduces truck refrigeration software
01/15/2014 1:32:10 PMCarrier Transicold is introducing transport refrigeration control software. The Syracuse, N.Y.-based company is touting how its... Read more.
Chilean strike could threaten produce shipments
01/09/2014 3:47:55 PMA strike at a major Chilean port could affect fruit exports to the U.S. Workers seeking retroactive... Read more.
CFIA creates onion pilot for U.S. imports
01/08/2014 1:59:55 PMIn a move that should simplify trade, Canada is implementing a pilot program that removes certification... Read more.
Northeast snowstorm causes few distribution problems
01/03/2014 12:18:29 PMA snowstorm which blanketed most of the Northeast didn’t cause many disruptions for produce distributors. The... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up