Legion Logistics honored for hiring veterans
03/11/2014 10:59:58 AMThird-party logistics provider Legion Logistics LLC has been recognized for its employment of veterans. Florence, Kent.-based... Watch Video.
Snow storms exacerbate shipping problems
03/10/2014 3:29:42 PMTransportation issues have caused headaches and delays for potato shippers this winter, particularly in the... Read more.
Shore power in port helps maintains cold chain, reduce emissions
02/26/2014 11:06:23 AMA new shore power system at the Unified Port of San Diego could cut greenhouse gas emissions in half... Read more.
Obama orders better fuel efficiency for big trucks
02/19/2014 6:14:42 PMMaking good on a promise from his Sate of the Union address, President Obama ordered the implementation... Read more.
Primaira licenses preservation technology to Maersk
02/13/2014 6:02:47 PMBluezone fresh preservation technology has been licensed by Primaira LLC, Woburn, Mass., to Maersk Container... Read more.
Port Everglades begins construction on rail facility
02/12/2014 11:27:33 AMConstruction of an intermodal rail facility has begun at Port Everglades, which handles almost half... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes