Florida port to start Mexico service
10/21/2014 7:59:28 AMPort Manatee plans to start direct, weekly service to Mexico that is touted as being the quickest... Read more.
Americold opens new Idaho operation
10/21/2014 7:51:51 AMAmeriCold Logistics LLC has opened a facility in Heyburn, Idaho. The 160,000-square-foot temperature-controlled building has capacity... Read more.
Robinson Fresh opens LA-area service center
10/15/2014 4:42:28 PMEden Prairie, Minn.-based Robinson Fresh has begun operating out of a new service center in Corona,... Read more.
Weis-Buy triples offshore greenhouse pepper shipments
10/13/2014 9:24:28 AMWeis-Buy Farms Inc., is expanding its Dominican Republic greenhouse pepper deal. Over the past year, the... Read more.
New website launched by transportation group
10/10/2014 4:06:05 PMThe Washington, D.C.-based Agriculture Transportation Coalition has a new website. The website features a new-members-only resources... Read more.
Dole agreeing to remain at Port of Gulfport until 2037
10/10/2014 10:42:15 AMLease negotiations between Dole Fresh Fruit Co., and the Port of Gulfport could extend Dole’s... Read more.
UPDATED: Are Mexican tariffs on U.S. fruit coming again?
10/08/2014 2:16:29 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 9) The U.S. Department of Transportation must decide soon how to proceed... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered