Scalisi moving to bigger Florida facility
02/11/2014 2:26:46 PMJack Scalisi Wholesale Fruit & Produce is relocating to new and larger operation to better serve... Read more.
Northstar, J&E trucking, transportation companies merge
02/11/2014 9:35:34 AMTrucking operator Northstar Services Ltd., is merging with J&E Transportation Services, a brokerage and warehousing... Read more.
Atlanta distributors prepare for paralyzing winter storm
02/10/2014 4:03:55 PMAtlanta wholesalers are preparing for another winter storm forecast to strike the city Feb. 11. A... Read more.
Allen Lund Co. promotes manager from within
02/06/2014 2:42:14 PMThe Allen Lund Co. has promoted Jeremy McGovern to the position of manager of its Savannah, Ga., office. For... Read more.
Texas association to host transportation Web seminar
02/05/2014 10:10:33 AMThe Texas International Produce Association and C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., are hosting a Web seminar... Read more.
UPDATED: FDA issues proposal on food transportation
01/31/2014 2:47:12 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE: Feb. 7) The Food and Drug Administration has published a proposed regulation that... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million