Freight rates continue upward trend for produce
03/27/2014 3:08:22 PMWhile truck availability might be tight at times in some parts of the U.S. this spring and summer,... Read more.
Rail can be efficient alternative to trucks for produce
03/27/2014 3:00:29 PMMost produce grower-shippers move their fruits and vegetables by truck, but Omaha, Neb.-based Union Pacific... Read more.
ALC Logistics launches produce transport software
03/14/2014 3:14:06 PMALC Logistics, a division of La Canada Flintridge, Calif.-based Allen Lund Co., has introduced a software... Read more.
Snow storms exacerbate shipping problems
03/10/2014 3:29:42 PMTransportation issues have caused headaches and delays for potato shippers this winter, particularly in the... Read more.
Shore power in port helps maintains cold chain, reduce emissions
02/26/2014 11:06:23 AMA new shore power system at the Unified Port of San Diego could cut greenhouse gas emissions in half... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality