USDA tests South American fruit programs at U.S. ports
07/15/2014 3:03:27 PMBeginning Sept. 1, citrus fruit, grapes and blueberries from South America should be arriving sooner... Watch Video.
Import community expresses opposition to fee proposal
07/01/2014 9:35:35 AMMore than 100 U.S. fresh produce importers and transportation professionals have expressed opposition to... Read more.
Comment extension sought for import inspection fees
06/19/2014 2:06:25 PMThe U.S. fresh produce industry is requesting an extension to the comment period on proposed U.S.... Read more.
LeSaint Logistics hires new vice president of transportation
06/13/2014 11:52:37 AMLeSaint Logistics, a company that provides warehousing, inventory control, transportaion management and technology solutions, has... Read more.
Mexico, Philadelphia discussing produce arrivals via ship
06/10/2014 4:25:25 PMNortheastern wholesalers are talking with Mexican exporters about bringing Mexico produce into Philadelphia via ocean... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart