Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
12/04/2013 3:46:24 PMThe Nogales, Ariz., fresh produce industry and related businesses account for just over a third of... Read more.
Road improvements, port staffing top list of FPAA priorities
12/04/2013 3:31:24 PMBy early November, the chances for 2013 action on immigration reform in the U.S. House of Representatives... Read more.
Port Everglades welcomes fruit under pilot program
12/03/2013 5:10:53 PMSouth American grapes and blueberries could reach some U.S. markets quicker under a new pilot program... Read more.
Advance ship notices given thumbs up in pilot
12/03/2013 2:37:58 PMA Produce Traceability Initiative pilot project testing the advance ship notice compared with the... Read more.
Pennsylvania invests in port improvements
11/26/2013 1:43:06 PMThe passage of a transportation bill should be a big help in improving Pennsylvania’s waterways... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court