The transaction closed May 31, according to a news release. Llano Logistics previously was owned by Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL. About 300 employees are now United Supermarkets employees.
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case