April 7, 2013 - April 12, 2013
2013 Greenhouse Crop Production & Engineering Design Short Course
Westward Look Resort, Tucson, Ariz.|
Westward Look Resort
|Sponsor:||University of Arizona’s Controlled Environment Agriculture Center|
2013 Greenhouse Crop Production & Engineering Design Short Course, hosted by University of Arizona’s Controlled Environment Agriculture Center; Westward Look Resort, Tucson, Ariz.; Live webcast viewing available; for more, http://tinyurl.com/ap2tmc7.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?