October 6, 2014 - October 9, 2014
AgBusiness Resources Specialty Crop School: Salinas Valley session
|Summary:||The three-day course has been specifically designed to equip participants with a broad understanding of intense crop production in these unique farm settings. The Salinas Valley session features lettuce, cole crops, artichokes, strawberries and wine grape.|
Pest control advisors and certified crop advisors in attendance will have access to 15 PCA and 15 CCA continuing education units.
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access