March 24, 2015 - March 27, 2015
Anuga FoodTec 2015
Anuga FoodTec covers all aspects of food production. Whether machines or systems, packaging material and analytics, ingredients or services — the industry presents their innovations and technological visions at the Anuga FoodTec. It offers solutions for all food industries — in a concentrated and targeted manner.
Resource efficiency will be the theme of the discussions at the coming Anuga FoodTec. The exhibitors will present solutions on how energy, water and food resources can be reduced during the production process.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure