Midwest Produce Conference & Expo registration opens
02/11/2014 8:56:29 AMEarly registration for the Midwest Produce Conference & Expo is now open and can save attendees... Read more.
New products from Midwest Produce Expo
08/28/2013 11:35:53 AMCHICAGO — The Packer’s Fred Wilkinson, managing editor; Tom Karst, national editor; and Amelia Freidline,... Read more.
Midwest Produce Expo poises for bigger impact
08/08/2013 8:17:00 AMThe second edition of The Packer’s Midwest Produce Expo offers a bigger venue for produce exhibitors... Read more.
Produce industry enjoys growth mode again
08/08/2013 8:18:15 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — With less than a month before The Packer’s second Midwest Produce Expo... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies