Midwest Produce Conference & Expo registration opens
02/11/2014 8:56:29 AMEarly registration for the Midwest Produce Conference & Expo is now open and can save attendees... Read more.
New products from Midwest Produce Expo
08/28/2013 11:35:53 AMCHICAGO — The Packer’s Fred Wilkinson, managing editor; Tom Karst, national editor; and Amelia Freidline,... Read more.
Midwest Produce Expo poises for bigger impact
08/08/2013 8:17:00 AMThe second edition of The Packer’s Midwest Produce Expo offers a bigger venue for produce exhibitors... Read more.
Produce industry enjoys growth mode again
08/08/2013 8:18:15 AMANAHEIM, Calif. — With less than a month before The Packer’s second Midwest Produce Expo... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico