The United Fresh Foundation welcomes the members to the 2012-13 class of the United Fresh Industry Leadership Program.
Members of this year’s class will participate in several field and facility tours, as well as other educational events to develop skills in leadership development, business relationships, government and public affairs and media and public communications, according to a news release.
The program is sponsored by DuPont Crop Protection and presented through the Foundation’s Center for Leadership Excellence.
Members of the class are:
- Catherine Baggott, Earthbound Farm;
- Helena Beckett, Tanimura & Antle;
- Jamie Brannen, Gerrald’s Vidalia Sweet Onions;
- Natalie Erlendson, Sun World International LLC;
- Zak Laffite, Paramount Citrus;
- Cristie Mather, Pear Bureau Northwest;
- Jerald Morgenthal, Castellini Company LLC;
- Cory Oliver, H-E-B;
- Kristen Reid, Mixtec Group;
- Sophia Sarafidou, Greenfood S.A.;
- Roman Smith, Freshway Food; and
- Dean Taylor, Mastronardi Produce.
“We are confident in the abilities of the 12 industry members selected for this year’s class and are proud of the investment they are making in themselves to develop into the influential future leaders who will lead our industry forward,” Emily Fragoso of Status Gro and Leadership Advisory Committee chairwoman and board member, said in the release.