The FDA said the registry has helped the agency increase the speed of investigations and carry out appropriate follow-up action. The registry also improves the agency’s understanding how products move through supply chains, and help both industry and government officials identify key commodity risk points and potential preventive controls, according to the news release.
FDA says MDP helped elevate cases in registry
04/23/2012 11:50:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry