Industry leaders frustrated with lack of farm bill
09/27/2012 02:58:00 PM
- Specialty Crop School holds October class
- Time ripe for Felix produce meter at Australia congress
- Legislators dispute 'hot goods' provision
- Foodservice specialist testifies on produce in schools
- $13 million in farm bill for organic certification reimbursements
- So you are telling me there is a chance?
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?