According to Indiana media reports, Chamberlain has said he will not grow cantaloupe again and that he is selling his equipment. He has operated the farm since 1982.
CDC declares Chamberlain cantaloupe outbreak over
10/06/2012 03:57:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.