The best practices will be regularly reviewed and updated as federal regulations and other factors change the way truckers are allowed to operate, said Stoiber, who is a member of the group. The best practices are free on the working group’s website at www.naptwg.org.
Truckers aren’t all about the freight rate
10/31/2012 11:13:00 AM
- L&M hires marketing muscle for apples, pears, cherries
- So far, no truck shortage affecting produce industry
- Social media tool dominates conversation at Fresh Summit 2012
- Misionero wins best product launch at Fresh Summit
- Pouches galore at Fresh Summit
- From the show floor: Fresh Summit 2012 booths P-Z
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry