TRINITY FRUIT: Trinity Fruit Sales, Fresno, has taken the work out of removing seeds or arils from pomegranates with its new Juicy Gems ready-to-use fresh arils. The 4.4-ounce cartons feature perforated plastic windows that allow the seeds to breathe, lengthening the shelf life, said Kendal Ankrum, sales. They should be kept and displayed in a retail refrigerator case.
From the show floor: Fresno Food Expo booths
03/18/2013 04:25:00 PM
- Produce for Better Health honors volunteers
- Retail editor shows effective marketing strategies
- New Zealand ambassador tours Philadelphia port
- From the show floor: Fresh Summit 2013 booths No. 2
- CORRECTED: From the show floor: Fresh Summit 2013 booths No. 1
- From the show floor: Fresh Summit 2013 booths No. 3
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry