The company decided to try the new format as a possible fill-in store, Davis said. If the format is successful, Loblaw plans to buy new property to expand the concept.
Loblaw thinks inside the “Box” for new format
06/20/2013 12:47:00 PM
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico