USDA files action against Taylor Produce LLC
01/22/2015 5:20:45 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has filed an administrative action under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities... Read more.
Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
01/22/2015 5:05:05 PMAlthough only one company’s gala and granny smith apples are under recall in the U.S. because... Read more.
Cecelia Packing starts heirloom navels
01/22/2015 3:57:04 PMCecelia Packing Corp., Orange Cove, Calif., began shipping heirloom navel oranges in the second week... Read more.
Sirna & Sons Produce hires sales rep
01/22/2015 3:16:25 PMRavenna, Ohio-based Sirna & Sons Produce has hired David Campbell as its newest sales representative. Campbell... Read more.
Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
01/22/2015 2:15:10 PMFor details on two new top execs at Chiquita, please see "New CEO of bananas and pineapples named... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes