UPDATED: Labor complaint targets Gerawan Farming
09/10/2014 11:14:44 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE Sept. 11) Fresno, Calif.-based Gerawan Farming Inc. violated state law by undermining the... Read more.
Retreat not an option for school nutrition standards
09/10/2014 10:50:21 AMWASHINGTON, D.C. — For key public policy influencers engaged in the debate over school nutrition... Watch Video.
Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
09/10/2014 10:22:24 AMWASHINGTON, D.C. — Fighting GMO labeling initiatives on a state-by-state basis is unsustainable, but Cathleen... Read more.
Endangered Species Act could disrupt ag, lawmakers say
09/10/2014 9:59:34 AMWASHINGTON, D.C. — As if growers didn’t have enough to worry about, lawmakers addressing the... Read more.
Pear Bureau Northwest loses communications director
09/10/2014 9:52:56 AMCristie Mather, communications director for Pear Bureau Northwest, is leaving the organization. Mather is joining a... Read more.
- Survey: Women more likely to shop for fresh produce
- X-ray system features software, hardware upgrades
- RedLine Solutions’ new product addresses data sharing
- Sales veteran Albert Ramirez joins New Limeco
- Pear bureau taps regional marketing manager
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward