Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
07/21/2014 1:42:40 PMYellow bud bacteria has been spreading through the Vidalia onion growing region in recent years, but... Read more.
PMA rolls out new dues structure
07/21/2014 1:37:05 PMPositioning the association to be slightly less dependent on trade show revenues, the Produce Marketing... Read more.
Ready Pac launches baby kale salad
07/21/2014 1:23:29 PMReady Pac Foods has introduced Baby Kale European Salad. The blend is available at Albertsons. “(It)... Read more.
Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
07/21/2014 12:06:33 PMFoodservice supplier Sysco Corp. will pay $19.4 million to settle all claims in California related... Watch Video.
Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
07/21/2014 10:41:38 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Church Bros. LLC took its second straight victory in the annual produce mascot... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
07/21/2014 10:22:44 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 22) As a recall of stone fruit from Wawona Packing Co. expanded to Canada,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes