Potandon employees take ice bucket challenge
08/22/2014 3:24:18 PMPotandon Produce LLC is participating in the ALS ice bucket challenge. Steve Ottum, Idaho Falls, Idaho-based... Watch Video.
Homegrown Organic Farms boosts Asian pear volume
08/22/2014 3:00:28 PMWith the addition of a grower in the Reedley, Calif., area, Homegrown Organic Farms has increased... Read more.
Hispanic consumers offer opportunity for apple category
08/22/2014 2:49:29 PMCHICAGO — Growth in the number of Hispanic consumers and an expansion in their earning power... Read more.
Durand-Wayland hires new VP of business development
08/22/2014 2:45:56 PMDurand-Wayland, Inc., LaGrange, Ga., has hired Mark Adamczyk for the newly created vice president of... Read more.
USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
08/22/2014 2:39:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the National Organics Program, has issued a clarification... Read more.
Ocean Mist Farms receives USDA training
08/22/2014 1:20:55 PMAlmost 50 Ocean Mist Farms employees in five different departments participated in a custom training... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised