USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
07/18/2014 10:41:39 AMChinese apples would be allowed long-sought access to the U.S. under a proposed rule from the U.S.... Read more.
Domex reports outstanding fruit quality
07/18/2014 10:22:16 AMDomex Superfresh Growers reports outstanding quality on both its cherry and apple crops. “Cherry harvest is... Watch Video.
Noncitrus fruit production, value up in 2013
07/17/2014 3:42:38 PMU.S. noncitrus fruit production rose 9% in 2013. The value of the crops rose 4%. Utilized production... Read more.
United Fresh engages with school foodservice professionals
07/17/2014 3:41:03 PMSchool foodservice officials asked to serve more fresh produce to their students found willing allies... Read more.
Loblaw shakes up management
07/17/2014 3:07:39 PMGalen Weston, executive chairman of Brampton, Ontario-based Loblaw Companies Ltd. is the new company president. The... Read more.
$13 million in farm bill for organic certification reimbursements
07/17/2014 1:17:10 PMProducers and handlers can now access $13 million in farm bill funds to help offset the costs of organic... Watch Video.
Papaya, banana growers sue Hawaii County over GMO ban
07/17/2014 9:54:16 AMHawaiian papaya and banana growers have joined cattlemen and floral producers to fight a ban on open-air... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case