Association launches New Mexico Chile trademark
08/20/2014 3:29:23 PMThe New Mexico Chile Association has secured a trademark and is licensing growers and others to use... Read more.
Seventh Street Market to have new owner
08/20/2014 2:32:40 PMLos Angeles-based Evoq Properties Inc., owner of the Seventh Street Market, has agreed to be acquired... Read more.
Reinhart Foodservice rolls out branded line
08/20/2014 2:18:48 PMRosemont, Ill.-based Reinhart Foodservice has kicked off its own branded line called “Good Roots Produce.” Initially... Read more.
Kalettes marketers, growers revealed
08/20/2014 1:25:19 PMSix grower-shippers — 4Earth Farms, Classic Salads, Mann Packing Co., Ocean Mist Farms, Southern Specialties... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/20/2014 1:18:15 PMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised