FirstFruits seeks public votes on youth projects
04/10/2014 1:53:12 PMFirstFruits Marketing wants the public to vote on youth-oriented projects in FirstFruits’ Opal Youth Make... Read more.
NSF program certifies greenhouses
04/10/2014 1:48:23 PMNSF International is certifying greenhouse operations. The Ann Arbor, Mich.-based food safety certification organization’s Certified Greenhouse... Watch Video.
Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
04/10/2014 12:34:27 PMThe former general manager of the Adams Produce Inc. distribution center must serve seven months in... Read more.
California Avocado Commission creates on-fruit labels
04/10/2014 12:06:01 PMNew on-fruit labels highlight the California Avocado Commission’s 2014 spring marketing campaign. Several avocado shippers will... Read more.
Living produce company achieves antioxidant certification
04/10/2014 11:19:40 AMHollandia Produce LLC has received superfood certification for some of its products. The Carpinteria, Calif.-based Hollandia’s... Watch Video.
Comment period extended for sustainability standard
04/10/2014 9:30:27 AMThe comment period for the National Sustainable Agriculture Standard has been extended through May 6. The... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up