Bard Valley rolls out recipes for Easter, Passover
04/03/2014 4:22:27 PMThe Bard Valley Medjool Date Growers Association has created six recipes to celebrate Easter and Passover. The... Read more.
Dole introduces six salads with kale
04/03/2014 4:11:10 PMDole Fresh Vegetables has six new packaged salad products all with a trendy common denominator —... Read more.
Supervalu expo draws strong attendance
04/03/2014 3:31:11 PMMONROEVILE, Pa. — Supervalu Inc.’s Eastern regional produce and floral expo is drawing high attendance. The... Watch Video.
Prince Edward Island pushes island fries in April
04/03/2014 2:52:53 PMThe Prince Edward Island Potato Board is encouraging consumers to eat fries made from PEI potatoes... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court