Peruvian, Colorado onion deals kick off
09/03/2014 4:39:45 PMGrower-shippers reported strong demand for high-quality onions as new domestic and import deals ramp up. Shuman... Read more.
FDA asked to drop user fee requests
09/03/2014 4:35:29 PMReps. Sam Farr, D-Calif., and Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., have asked the Food and Drug Administration... Read more.
USDA sanctions four PACA violators
09/03/2014 3:12:23 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has put sanctions on four produce companies for failure to pay... Read more.
Peruvian Avocado Commission marks social media gains
09/03/2014 12:06:05 PMThe Peruvian Avocado Commission’s summer social media campaign has borne fruit, with more than 29,000... Watch Video.
- NEPC by the Sea in Newport, R.I., Part II
- Hurricane remnants could drench Southwest, prompting flooding
- Yerecic Label launches new “Great for the slow cooker” labels
- USDA changes shipping date for choquette avocados
- FDA partners with states to implement produce safety rule
- JV Smith to appear on Fox Business Network
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Parents say give peas a chance