ArmgaSys buys software used by produce industry
01/13/2015 1:31:44 PMArmgaSys Inc. has purchased a software product tailored for the fresh produce industry. Meridian, Idaho-based ArmgaSys,... Read more.
FDA seeks comments on environmental impact of produce rule
01/13/2015 12:53:17 PMNo more comments can be submitted about the Food and Drug Administration’s proposed produce safety... Read more.
Futurist sees coming trend in intelligent packaging
01/13/2015 12:24:57 PMORLANDO, Fla. — Intelligent packaging for produce will become one of the most important trends... Read more.
A #HealthyNewYear starts on Twitter
01/13/2015 12:14:58 PMFor the second year in a row, The Produce Mom will be hosting the #HealthyNewYear Twitter event to... Read more.
Florida oranges decline, grapefruit, tangerines unchanged
01/13/2015 11:57:34 AMFlorida orange production continues to decline, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture report. On... Read more.
Southeast show focuses on food safety, sustainability
01/13/2015 11:40:14 AMSAVANNAH, Ga. — The Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference, featuring seminars on the... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales