Organic produce system to transition to legal cannabis
07/10/2014 9:23:00 AMBethesda, Md.-based India Globalization Capital, Inc. is working with TerraSphere Systems and Greenlife Ventures to... Read more.
IBM research shows sales data could help speed investigations
07/10/2014 9:03:42 AMA new system from IBM promises to help food retailers, distributors and public health officials accelerate... Read more.
Onion grower-shipper, Produce Mom partner on contest
07/09/2014 5:00:18 PMProduce lovers are invited to participate in the Bloomin’ BBQ Onion Scavenger Hunt, hosted by... Read more.
Viva Fresh replaces Texas Produce Convention
07/09/2014 4:50:45 PMSwitching seasons and refining its focus, the Texas International Produce Association has reinvented its annual... Read more.
East Coast Fresh finds acceptance of ‘Eat Brighter!'
07/09/2014 4:06:58 PMOne of the early adopters of the Sesame Workshop-Produce Marketing Association ‘Eat Brighter!’ campaign says... Watch Video.
Winning racer’s car features Sage Fruit logo
07/09/2014 3:26:19 PMKasey Kahne, sponsored by Sage Fruit Co., won his first NASCAR Nationwide Series race with JR Motorsports... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments