Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
11/21/2014 7:57:46 AMSee related story:Industry anticipates Obama's moves on immigration. President Barack Obama's immigration plan calls for allowing... Watch Video.
Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
11/20/2014 4:47:28 PMImporter I Love Produce is tapping into Sesame Workshop’s Eat Brighter! campaign to market asian... Read more.
Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
11/20/2014 3:30:23 PMPotandon Produce, an Idaho Falls, Idaho-based marketer of fresh potatoes and onions, is partnering with... Read more.
Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
11/20/2014 1:23:15 PMDespite severe, persistent drought in California, there should be plenty of mandarins to meet Christmas... Read more.
USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
11/20/2014 12:51:11 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has a new formula to calculate fee increases for fruit and vegetable... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving