Arkansas grapes featured at Emmys after-party
08/28/2014 9:14:36 AMAfter the Emmy awards, it was lights, cameras and grapes for Arkansas’ fruit breeding program. Though... Read more.
USDA proposes access for China citrus
08/27/2014 6:07:01 PMChina citrus will be given access to the U.S. market under a new proposal from the U.S. Department... Read more.
Avocados from Mexico plans Hispanic retail promotion
08/27/2014 5:36:44 PMAvocados from Mexico will offer a promotion, Échale al Asador — Toss it on the Grill... Read more.
Maglio & Co. names regional sales manager
08/27/2014 5:24:49 PMGlendale, Wisc.-based Maglio & Co. has added Scott Hoerman to its staff as a regional sales manager.... Read more.
Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
08/27/2014 4:25:29 PMThe Port of Savannah plans to receive South American fruit through a U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Lund staffers drenched in ALS ice bucket challenge
08/27/2014 4:15:03 PMPeople in more than 25 Allen Lund Co. departments and offices have been splashed with buckets of water... Read more.
Ham Farms employees soaked in ice bucket challenge
08/27/2014 2:27:43 PMBuckets of ice water drenched a company official and other employees of Ham Farms & Produce Co.,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised