Homegrown Organic Farms boosts Asian pear volume
08/22/2014 3:00:28 PMWith the addition of a grower in the Reedley, Calif., area, Homegrown Organic Farms has increased... Read more.
Hispanic consumers offer opportunity for apple category
08/22/2014 2:49:29 PMCHICAGO — Growth in the number of Hispanic consumers and an expansion in their earning power... Read more.
Durand-Wayland hires new VP of business development
08/22/2014 2:45:56 PMDurand-Wayland, Inc., LaGrange, Ga., has hired Mark Adamczyk for the newly created vice president of... Read more.
USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
08/22/2014 2:39:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the National Organics Program, has issued a clarification... Read more.
Misionero unveils new lidding film
08/22/2014 1:18:47 PMMisionero Vegetables has a new peel and reseal lidding film. The new film allows consumers to open... Read more.
From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo booths 5
08/22/2014 11:57:29 AMThe Packer's National Editor Tom Karst, Retail Editor Pamela Riemenschneider and copy editor Amelia Freidline... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- First Look: Sprouts Cedar Park, TX