Record turnout for QPMA annual oyster party
11/17/2014 12:52:47 PMMore than 550 attended the recent annual oyster party sponsored by the Quebec Produce Marketing Association,... Read more.
Abate Fetel pear prepares for U.S.
11/17/2014 11:47:58 AMOrganizzazione Interprofessionale Pera sponsored a tasting event featuring exotic uses of Italy’s Abate Fetel pear. According... Read more.
Mastronardi receives lifetime award
11/17/2014 10:49:02 AMMastronardi/SUNSET Produce chairman Don Mastronardi was honored at the Ontario Produce Marketing Association Gala with... Read more.
California citrus leaders hope psyllid plan buys time
11/14/2014 6:16:03 PMMODESTO, Calif. — If the $2.4 billion California citrus industry is to survive, it must maintain... Watch Video.
Eastern retail produce leader dies
11/14/2014 5:39:11 PMJoe DeLorenzo, president of White Plains, N.Y.-based Alpha One Marketing Co./Krasdale Foods, died Nov. 12.... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart