Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
07/21/2014 12:06:33 PMFoodservice supplier Sysco Corp. will pay $19.4 million to settle all claims in California related... Watch Video.
Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
07/21/2014 10:41:38 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Church Bros. LLC took its second straight victory in the annual produce mascot... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
07/21/2014 10:22:44 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 22) As a recall of stone fruit from Wawona Packing Co. expanded to Canada,... Read more.
Farms Fresh Fruit launches new website
07/18/2014 5:49:09 PMFarmers Fresh Fruit Co. has launched a new website, www.wegrowgrapes.com, to promote its line of grapes... Read more.
Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice
07/18/2014 5:08:21 PMSALINAS, Calif. – Mann Packing Co. is getting out in front on Kalettes – a cross between... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.