“Asking questions provides a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how food is grown and really connect with local farmers,” the guide said.
Alliance issues consumer guide to farmers’ markets
08/06/2013 04:02:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- UPDATED: Cuties, California citrus expect cold to continue