On June 11, the USDA reported prices of $15.65-16.95 for cartons of film-wrapped white cauliflower 12s, up from $11.35-13.48 last year.
Broccoli, cauliflower volumes increase
06/13/2013 02:48:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry