An attorney working for victims and their families pursuing legal action against Jensen Farms requested “any and all” test results as part of the federal court case. Review of those results revealed the link between the Montana case and the fifth isolate found in the Colorado victim’s home.
CDC confirms another death from 2011 cantaloupe listeria outbreak
07/24/2012 04:32:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery