The California Department of Food and Agriculture is sponsoring workshops and webinars on the 2012 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program.
All applicants can visit http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/grants for upcoming announcements, according to a news release.
There is no cost to attend the events, but space is limited. To register, e-mail email@example.com with contact information, according to the release.
Workshop session dates are:
- Nov. 5 (9:30 to 11:30 a.m.), County of Monterey Agricultural Center, 1432 Abbott Street, Salinas;
- Nov. 6 (9:30 to 11:30 a.m.), Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, 600 Hampshire Road, Ste 200, Westlake Village;
- Nov. 7 (9:30 to 11:30 a.m.), Imperial County Farm Bureau, 1000 Broadway Street, El Centro;
- Nov. 8 (9:30 to 11:30 a.m.), Fresno City Hall, 2600 Fresno Street;
- Nov. 8 (1:30 to 3:30 p.m.), Tulare Masonic Lodge Association, 135 W Tulare;
- Nov. 14 (9:30 to 11:30 a.m). Lake County Board of Supervisors Chambers, 255 North Forbes Street, Lakeport; and
- Nov. 15 (1:30 to 3:30 p.m.), USDA Farm Service Agency, 430 G Street, Davis.
The web seminar information will be provided upon registration, according to the release.