CanadaGAP program participants have elected a new board of directors.
The members were elected at the first annual general meeting of members, through a web seminar and teleconference Feb. 10, according to a news release from the group.
The board members are:
- Jack Bates, Tecarte Farms;
- Hugh Bowman, Misionero Vegetables;
- Avia Eek, Eek Farms;
- Keith Kuhl, Peak of the Market;
- Stephanie Lariviere, Erie James Ltd.;
- Paul Leblanc, Apple Growers of New Brunswick;
- Cathy McKay, Nature’s Bounty; and
- Dean Thomson, Thomson Orchards.
Board members serve two-year terms.