Bengard plans to ship black plum varieties from Chile through April. Peaches and nectarines would likely wind down by the end of March.
Strong volumes for some Chilean stone fruit
03/06/2013 07:35:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.