A Colorado nonprofit that will market pink pumpkins to raise awareness for breast cancer has selected its first board of directors.
The Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation, which will build awareness and raise funds through sales of Porcelain Doll pink pumpkins this fall, selected five board members, according to a foundation news release.
- Don Goodwin, president of Golden Sun Marketing, president;
- Carol Holsopple-Froese, breast cancer survivor, vice president;
- Ace Seybolt, pumpkin breeder, treasurer;
- Don Wertman, chief operating officer at Seedway, member-at-large; and
- and Renee Mattingly, grower with Frey Farms, member-at-large.
In addition, Growmark’s Pete Trotter will serve as the board’s secretary.