The omnibus spending bill also contained language that “strongly recommended” that the U.S. Department of Agriculture delay enforcement of the country of origin labeling law for meat products until the World Trade Organization has completed all decisions related to challenges to the law from Canada and Mexico.
Deal boosts school equipment, FDA
01/16/2014 08:46:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.