Outgoing FFVA chairman Drew Duda, senior vice president of Oviedo-based A. Duda & Sons Inc.’s Duda Ranches, read Neill’s comments, saying Loblaws remains a champion of direct farm sourcing, works directly with growers and employs local representatives to facilitate supply lines and feature Florida products throughout Canada.
FFVA honors Loblaws as Merchandiser of the Year
09/21/2012 09:57:00 AM
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom