Outgoing FFVA chairman Drew Duda, senior vice president of Oviedo-based A. Duda & Sons Inc.’s Duda Ranches, read Neill’s comments, saying Loblaws remains a champion of direct farm sourcing, works directly with growers and employs local representatives to facilitate supply lines and feature Florida products throughout Canada.
FFVA honors Loblaws as Merchandiser of the Year
09/21/2012 09:57:00 AM
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access