Outgoing FFVA chairman Drew Duda, senior vice president of Oviedo-based A. Duda & Sons Inc.’s Duda Ranches, read Neill’s comments, saying Loblaws remains a champion of direct farm sourcing, works directly with growers and employs local representatives to facilitate supply lines and feature Florida products throughout Canada.
FFVA honors Loblaws as Merchandiser of the Year
09/21/2012 09:57:00 AM
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers