The Fresh Produce and Floral Council, La Mirada, Calif., is auctioning items at its upcoming holiday luncheon. At the top of the list are opportunities for lunch, dinner or golf with notable retailers.
“We’ve done well in past years with a variety of high-end auction items, but the auctions that raised the most for our charities were those that provided these unique business opportunities for the winners,” said FPFC president, Carissa Mace, in a news release.
The auction benefits Caterina’s Club, an Orange-County based charity organization that provides meals for homeless children. Confirmed retailers include:
- Miguel Garcia and Brian Balladares, Ralph’s;
- Alfonso Cano, Northgate Gonzalez Markets;
- Mark Carroll and Alice Grazziani, Gelson’s;
- Raul Gallegos, Bristol Farms;
- Kent Kuwata, Smart and Final;
- Vince Maggio and Sheryl Salazar, Albertson’s;
- Liane Mast and Roger Schroeder, Stater Bros.;
- Bob Rapp, Vallarta Supermarkets;
- Danny Trevino, Food 4 Less.